Monday, January 12, 2009

33 Days Until the Half-Marathon

33 days from now on February 15th, I will be running my first half-marathon! I'm very excited! I have a running blog (http://christalee.wordpress.com/) that documents my training for this event, so check that out.

I'm gearing up for a new semester, which is always fun but definitely stressful. I have more on my plate now than I ever have. I rarely have time to stop and breathe, but I wouldn't change my life at all. It's definitely crazy and chaotic, but I'm so blessed. I just wrote a lengthy running blog, so this one will be short. I'm just trying to get organized and stay that way, so my life will be less stressful and I'll have more time to do fun stuff. I'll post something more exciting later. Check out the running blog for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment